- Q:1 When and at what time medical examination
for Australia is done?
Medical examination for Australia is done from Monday to Sunday. You have to come
at allotted time which is given to you by central appointment desk, in Apollo health
Check up department which is at ground floor.
- Q: 2 Who will be giving the appointment for
my Australia medical examination?
You can get the appointment from central appointment desk no +91-7698815003 between
9am to 5.30pm.
- Q: 3 Is fasting needed for Australia medical
Fasting is not required for Australia medical examination.
- Q: 4 Australian medical examinations are completed
in how much time?
It takes 3 to 4 hours to finish the medical exam if everything goes fine.
- Q: 5 What is the requirement for Australia
1. 6 photos, size 5 cm x5 cm with white background.
2. Original passport and If Submitted then bring photo copy, Stamped by VFS.
3. One color photo copy of passport, the first and last page on one page only.
4. One black & white photo copy of passport, the first and last page on one page
5. Bring Australian High Commission letter from New Delhi or a letter from DIAC
(Department of Immigration and Citizenship, Sydney.)
6. Form 26( For Medical examination) and Form no. 160 (For X ray)
7. Bring your old medical record/X rays if any, and your Medicines if any.
- Q: 6 Can I go for Online Medical examination
for Australian Visa?
Yes, you can go for E –health electronic health examination if you can have the
TRN number/ Health Request ID (HRID) number given by Australian Government.
- Q:7 What about medical examination ? (If the
female is in menstrual cycle)
If the female candidate is in menstrual periods she should come 3 days after completion
of menstrual periods.
- Q: 8 When my medical reports will be sent to
Australian high commission
Within a week time, from the day, the medical examination is completed. In case
of Online within 2 to 3 days.